· Colors and window tints are 2nd surface printed .
· The top surface is usually selectively textured using special inks in the areas where the LCD is not.
· The LCD windows can be specified with alternative gloss levels ,or with a window tint.
· The adhesive or spacer is selectively applied to the back of the overlay so as not to obscure the LCD viewing area, and to avoid the accumulation of debris.
· Dead front windows are possible
l Clear or colorful LCD window membrane switch
l Second surface screen printing.
l Fog or glossy surface finish
l Waterproof and UV resistance
l With metal dome or poly dome
Overlay Materials: The most commonly used base materials are polyester and polycarbonate.
Rear Adhesive: 3M 467MP, 3M 468MP, etc.
Standard Tolerances: +/-.010 inch.
Matching color: Pantone and RAL color matching system.
Tail, pin and circuit layout: subject to customers detailed requests.
Notice: We have the capacity to provide you membrane switches with other special requirements, such as Shielding, Windows/Lens Coating, Embossing, Embedded LED, UV glossy/matte/textured, etc.
· Operating Voltage: 0-35 V DC.
· Operating Current: 100 MA Max.
· Operating Contact Resistance: Less than 100 OHMS typical
· Contact Bounce: Less than 5 Milliseconds typical.
· Conductors: Printed silver conductive inks or carbon blend.
· Life Expectancy: 1,000,000 actuations per switch position
· Actuation Force:170-700g, Range depending on customer specification.
· Switch Travel: .0.1mm-0.4mm typical.
· Overall Thickness: .0.6mm-1.52mm typical.
· Storage Temperature: -40°C to +65°C
· Operating Temperature and Altitude: -40°C to +65°C
· Humidity: No delamination after 24 hours at 80°C and 90%RH.
LCD window membrane button