Non-tactile Flat Membrane Switch keypads
Overlay Materials: The most commonly used base materials are polyester and polycarbonate.
Rear Adhesive: 3M 467MP, 3M 468MP, etc.
Standard Tolerances: +/-.010 inch.
Matching color: Pantone and RAL color matching system.
· Storage Temperature: -40°C (-40°F) to +70°C (158°F).
· Storage Altitude: Sea level to 35,000 feet.
· Operating Temperature and Altitude: -30°C (-30°F) to +75°C (170°F). Can be designed to operate in most
· Humidity: No delamination after 24 hours at 80°C and 90%RH.
Notice: We have the capacity to provide you membrane switches with other special requirements, such as Shielding, Windows/Lens Coating, Embossing, Embedded LED, UV glossy/matte/textured, etc.
· Operating Voltage: 0-35 V DC.
· Operating Current: 100 MA Max.
· Operating Contact Resistance: Less than 100 OHMS typical
· Contact Bounce: Less than 5 Milliseconds typical.
· Conductors: Printed silver conductive inks or carbon blend.
· Life Expectancy: 1,000,000 actuations per switch position
· Actuation Force:170-700g, Range depending on customer specification.
· Switch Travel: .0.1mm-0.4mm typical.
· Overall Thickness: .0.6mm-1.52mm typical.
offer best Flat Membrane Keypad OEM, ODM,service.
offer best flat membrane switch OEM, ODM,service.